Thursday, November 19, 2009

Let's have some fun, this beat is sick...

Just a few quick updates today. I got two of my recent eBay orders in today, one of them being those amazing boots a blogged about earlier, and another being these MINDBLOWING sunglasses. They're part steampunk, part 90's cybergoth, and one HUGE part Gaga. They'll suit me well cos I've a wierd nose just like hers. Big nosed people, unite and be proud!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So hot, no?

And just when you thought they didn't get any better... BAM! They freakin' flip up and become Harry Potter specs! Too good, guys. Too good

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hopefully I'll have a better post for the weekend, but in the meantime I guess you guys should know that I CAVED and made a twitter account. I used to just assume twitter was a fad and would be over and old news in a few months, and agreed with my Shakespeare prof when he most eliquently stated "I am not a twit, therefor I do not tweet". But now since it looks like its here to stay... why not:

Nice and Shiny on Twitter
"Follow" me... I guess? ... Or not.... please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers