Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want your loving and I want your revenge

I wish I had more to post, but ya know... I don't. I was going to send this outfit in to Style Bubble for Susie's solid-colour-outfit challenge but I realized that this outfit doesn't have very many colours... and it's not very good. Oh well! I do like the skirt layering though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trying to cram as many colours into an outfit really made me realize how little colours I actually own, never mind how hard it is putting a bunch into a single outfit. To be honest I think it's quite LAZY when people (including myself, unfortunately) just wear tons of black and muted colours every day. Some say it's "chic" or "minimalistic"... I just think it's boring.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If these shoes didn't cut off the blood circulation to my feet, I'd probz wear them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers