Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ugly is the world we're on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dudes, I spent 60 dollars on magazines today.

Let me remind you that I am a university student, have no job, and need to support a thrifting addiction. I could be using this kind of money for a gym membership but... OMG okay I couldn't even finish that sentance. I would never pay money to work out!! I'll just do Tae Bo in my room once a month, like I do now, and I'll be all set.

I kinda just realized I haven't shown y'all my fall coat that I LOVE but no one else really cares about. I haven't gotten a SINGLE comment on it from ANYONE, but I don't care cos I think it's one of the coolest things I own. Check it:

It's all bag-lady in the front
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pixelated African Dance Partay in the back!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Speaking of pixelated, why do my photos go all Blair-Witch on my when I save them as JPG files?? It looks like I took these on a friggin Fischer-Price camera! Any nerds in the house wanna help me on my photo quality issue?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't mess with Maggie Simpson! Another thing I love that nobody else likes: this t-shirt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to show here that my leggin's are SHINY. Doesn't really work...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BTW, who else is majorly pumped for Halloween this year?? I've always loved Halloween, I mean, a holiday defined by dressing up and junk food? How could that go wrong! Let me know what your dressing up as this year, I wanna know! And please don't say anything like this...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This flyer was in the middle of my student newspaper. I wanted to cry. I mean, have we really come all this way in women's rights just so we can dress as slutty nurses and naughy witches? I know it's only Halloween, but it seriously depresses me that this is all the choice women have for costumes. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers