Friday, October 9, 2009

Strange and Beautiful

This is what I had to deal with while getting dressed today:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yup. It snowed today. October 9th.
Welcome to Canada.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hate talking about the weather, but this is so confusing. I'm not ready for SNOW!? I don't even have a winter jacket yet, I had to wear some stained, ill fitting number that I thrifted a few weeks ago. I'll really have to layer it up tommorow, I've got my family's Thanksgiving dinner. It's a 45 minute drive, in my tiny car that is NOT MADE for winter. I'm a little scared guys... also a little scared about the tofurkey I bought. Kinda looks gross.
Wow, wasn't that a stimulating conversation? Ok, need to go to bed now. Three hours of Toy Story in 3D has made me a little crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers