Tuesday, September 29, 2009

That girl possessed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is how I feel right now:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Everyone just leave me the hell alone!"

Okay, maybe I'm just trying to find an excuse to post more Cherrybomb pictures (lookey here for more beauties). But seriously guys, I just want to sit in my room for 3 days, sleeping, drinking tea, and watching DVDs. I feel like crap, sick, and don't even want to think of the 3+ papers I have due in the next few weeks. Urrrg
I love the huge sweater I'm wearing in the above pics. It's so comfy and snuggly, and it kind of reminds me of this picture from Hel-looks. I'm starting to think all my outfits are a subconcious imitation of something I've seen on Hel-looks at one point or another. No points for originality, but I still think that sweater is rad.
My brain is just mush right now guys, so feast on this heavenly image and sit tight while I regain my sanity...


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers