Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dance into the speakers and max up the volume

I know the first day of school is supposed to be a big deal. New school supplies, neatly packing a brown bag lunch, leaving extra early to be sure your on time. Well, none of this really applies to me. I was excited to get back to uni, but to tell you the truth it doesn't feel like it's been 4 months since I've last been in a lecture. I must have been because I was in England for half the summer, not sitting at home painfully waiting for classes to start up again.
Yup, I'm quite glad to be back. Back to putting an ounce of thought into outifts and looking forward to do some insane layering with the ridiculous amount of sweaters I've got in my closet right now (seriously, I just realized that half my closet consists of sweaters and cardigans. Who knew I was such a granny...). Of course, since today was the first day and all, I'm not really warmed up in the whole "putting a brilliant outfit together on a schedule", so I gave myself a whole 5 minutes to throw something on. As you can see, the results are quite earth shattering: ripped high waisted jeans and a knit top. I know what your thinking, this woman is a maverick of style and cultural shapeshifter. All I can say is, I know. Don't be jelz.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What's the point in being a fake punk with pre-shredded jeans if no one can even see the rips? See? Rips! Another great leap in stylistic acheivement!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Perhaps I shall have some even MORE complex and original outifts to share with you in the future... if that is even humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers