Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Did you know? Cos I didn't...

I didn't know anything this beautiful existed on earth.

Truly.

Let us all take a moment:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
from here

Does anyone else hurt when seeing these. I mean, he is just too much. Too heartbreakingly gorgeous, and it's driving me insane.
Don't even get me started on that punker jacket on him... too effing hot.

On a similar, but not-really-just-trying-to-make-a-transition, note: check out this rad leathah vest I found in the back of my mom's closet last week. I honestly didn't even know that she had anything cool in her wardrobe. Oh no, I sound like an over-critical teen... and I'm not even a teen anymore!!
Being 20 is wierd.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers