Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shedding my skin

I love snake skin. Actually, that's kind of an understatement. I'm obsessed with anything to do with snakes. Having them as pets hasn't exactly worked out for me, I've had 2 within the last year and they both escaped.
Yes, there are two dead snakes in my house somewhere as we speak.
So, instead of interacting with snakes, I guess I'll just have to wear them. As you can imagine, Christopher Kane's S/S 08 collection was heaven sent in my eyes.


I have so many snake skin printed things already, but my collection is growing and will continue to grow untill my closet is busting with mounts of snakey goodness (no real snakeskin, btw. Only faux!). I found this AMAZING secondhand dress while shopping for things to put on eBay. It's everything I could dream of: tent shape, long fitted sleeves, and of course... gorgeous snake skin print. I can't wait to create endless combinations with it for the colder months ahead.



Just call me the snake lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers