Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just Like Chocolate

I'm baaaack. Back from Vancouver and had a great time. Unfortunatly I only had a day and a half for shopping because that's what happens when you travel with an all-male crew (a.k.a. my dad and brothers)! I still managed to buy lots, so I'll post my new junk within the next few days.

For now, lets all enjoy some beautiful shoes I've found. For the last few months I've really had my heart set on tough looking shoes. Feirce heels, chunky boots, the lot. I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me to search stores like Hot Topic and other "Alternative clothing" stores online. After about 10 minutes of clicking around, I found many gorgeous shoes that are within my limited budget...

Incase you didn't guess, click to make it bigger!

Here's where I found these lovely specimens:
Hottopic.com
infectiousthreads.com
therallyshack.co.uk

Now I just need some Goth Juice and I'll be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers