Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pump up the volume, dance, dance

I don't know about any of you, but I am not someone who washes their hair every day. It gets way too dry and thick to manage after washing, so a good cleansing ever 2 days seems to work for me. The nice thing about after a wash is that my hair doesn't go completly flat, it actually has some volume. Thats a rare thing with my hair because it's all one length. I can't believe I'm too scared to even get some layers!
Well thanks to Kirsty, my flat head dillema has been solved. Thanks so much for this incredibly easy tutorial! My hair was so big afterwards, I looked like one of them amazonian chicks.

Hot.


This was after a little deflation, but it still looked nice and messy afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers