Saturday, June 18, 2011

Teenagers from mars

I feel like I've had a lot of free time lately, but of course I haven't really done anything creative or productive because those kinds of things require effort. I haven't even been taking proper outfit pictures, BUT I have been taking advantage of the camera on my new iPhone so I thought I'd share with you guys a few recent looks...
image_2
I wore this a few weeks ago already, but I'm still really feeling it. Thrifted Miami tank, what I call my "PTA meeting trousers", and these chunky wooden sandals I got on sale at Aldo. I wear them with everything, I seriously can't stop.
image_3
See, I really do wear these sandals with everything! I love them with black tights, which are manditory when wearing these shorty short jean shorts (thrifted). Also wearing this crop top thrifted at a VV half off sale. I bought it aaaages ago but only now am I ready to wear it in it's full, midriff baring glory. Also wearing a thrifted flannel shirt. ALSO I just really loved my hair that day so I thought I'd get a close up... I think the green hair actually looks sweet with a side part, no?
image_1
And finally, I wore this yesterday to bum around and then go buy some frozen lasagne. Speaking of food, has everyone seen my food blog?? I just realized I've only ever mentioned it on twitter I think... but I digress! The outfit consists of my fav thrifted goth boots, black leggings from Winners, tshirt from UO, vintage Burton buffalo check jacket (my brother's friend left it at our house and I claimed it), and this cutey little backpack I thrifted for $3 a few days ago.

Maybe I'll try to do some sewing or something remotely productive for the rest of the day... all this spare time is actually boring as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers