Friday, June 3, 2011

I've had enough, this is my prayer

Oh hey y'all, guess what... I got green hair
2
9

If you're following me on twitter you'd have seen it already! I've been dying (hehe) to do it for months, and kept putting it off for days and days. I had to give myself a firm pep talk and listen to Hair a few time before busting out the dye. I'm pretty proud of doing it myself, and I love how it turned out with leaving the tips blonde. I used Manic Panic's "Electric Lizard" with a bit of "Atomic Turquoise" and some white toner I bought in Camden last year. 1

I was going for mermaid-y, My Little Pony vibes, but what I got a bit more Garbage Pail Kids. Yet OBVIOUSLY it's supposed to be an authentic 1977 punk look, but most people are just too stupid to get it!
Some of my hair inspiration: Nicki Minaj in the "Massive Attack" video, an editorial from I Love Fake magazine, and (obvi) Enid from Ghost World.
hairinspo
12

ALSO my nail game is at an all-time high with these freaking amaaaazing fake nails. My friend bought them for me from Forever 21. I don't buy clothes from there but I just couldn't say no to these 3D nails.
7_
8

Kind of just a LOOK AT ME post but that's kind of all that's new with me at the moment. How's everyone's summer going? Unless it hasn't started yet, in which case how do liiiiive??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers