Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In my dreams

Whoa whoa WHOA, waaaay to long with no post. Sorry dudes, let's just pretend the last 2 weeks never happened, k? Just dropping in for a quick post for now, and hopefully I'll have some cool features lined up for y'all soon.
I've come in possession of some pretty amazing pieces lately, thrifted and some not (very rare for me if you've noticed!). Example, these perrrrrfect Topshop jeans! My friend who was away in England for uni just came back 2 weeks ago, but before she left there I gave her a shopping list of things to get for me... one of them being these jeans! I've been searching for the perfect pair of high waisted, super flared jeans for literally months after seeing Selina's amazing jean find and the inspiration behind them. I had been mostly looking on eBay, but haden't come across anything I love for a decent price. Then through some kind of perfectly timed miracle I was browsing Topshop's online shop when I saw these jeans. It was fate. They're from the Tall line so they're suuuuper long, which I love cos I can wear massive plaforms and they still graze the ground. Seriously guys, I'm in love and I'm going to have a very 70's summer with these bad boys, a la Dazed and Confused.
IMG_0368_2
Check me out, hangin at a strip mall. Badass.


Not a bad fit considering I didn't get to try them on, just blindly picked a size to be honest!

So that's it for now, maybe I'll have some quicky updates soon on what I've been up to and show some of the other great things I've found... perhaps even a DIY or two? Lord knows I haven't done one in ages. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers