Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm just a holy fool

I was mulling over whether or not I wanted to post my outfit from the other day, and decided to post it as part of my "transitioning into spring" wardrobe. As you might be able to see from the photos below, it feels more like fall at the moment as it's been dull and gray almost every day since the snow has melted. My spring outfits have mostly been based on black jeans and layers, but here's me trying to do something different...
1_2 DIY customized denim vest, Father Yod American Apparel tshirt, thrifted pleated mini skirt, Dad's socks, thirfted fake Docs.
4
I want to try and tackle the midi-skirt, as you all well know I'm the black maxi queen and I never shy away from a short dress or skirt either. This outfit is just a starting attempt for the midi, as you can see my legs are actually horribly pale so I'm in no rush to hike up the hemlines just yet.
I didn't really do much that day, just bummed around, but it was quite cold out so I ended up layering on a flannel and my thrifted faux-leather jacket. I thrifted this green flannel for a DIY project, but it's so soft and oversized I'm starting to become attached! I don't know if I can bare to chop it up!
Image1 I wish I could get some kind of beehive pouf hairdo going on, I think it would look rad with my dark brows and heavy winged eyeliner. For now my little bit of fun for my look was via this bright pink lipstick. I learnt lipliner is my best frend with a strong colour, and do not underestimate a good cheap lippy (this one is Wet and Wild, and I LOVE IT).
6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers