Saturday, December 25, 2010

You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A super quick post to say Happy Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! And if you don't, well I hope you had a fab day anyways and enjoyed a bit of peace and quiet. It's 11 pm now, and I've had a full day of jumping from house to house, opening presents, drinking tons of coffee, and eating many chocolates. Tomorrow I might sneak in a bit of Boxing Day shopping in the morning, but the majority of the day will be for two more family gatherings... and if that's not enough, I've got yet another on New Years Day. Oh the joy never ends...
I'll leave you with some holiday outfit details that I wore to a friend's Christmas party the other night. If I can muster up some creativity I might put something new together for tomorrow. If not, I'm going to be a total outfit repeater.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic (The dress I bought secondhand months ago and hacked off the bottom. Cute, right?)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
EDIT: I almost forgot that I wanted to use this post to just make a huge thank you to all of you out there, my readers. This time last year my blog was 1 1/2 years old and barely verging on 100 followers, now another year later and I'm at 420 followers and I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. I can't beleive how much my blog has grown in the past year, and at this point I can no longer deny that it really has become a part of me. It has changed my life in so many ways, but the best thing has been all of the online and real-life friends I've met through blogging, both abroad and right here in Winnipeg. I hope I don't sound too sentimental, but seriously just THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for reading my blog and supporting me, and keep on reading... I'm not going anywhere! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers