Saturday, February 28, 2009

Plug-in Baby

I'm not really technology crazy, but I am pretty excited about my new phone. I got it a few days ago, and it's pretty much like having a PC in your hands. One of the best features: it has a really good camera! I used it to take the pictures below. Very handy, as me and my old camera are no longer speaking. Our friendship is officially over, he really just wasn't there for me.
Okay, maybe that does make me sound like a techno-nut.

Another DIY, peeps! I think all the crafts are finally getting out of my system. Usually I'm just itching to go home and make something but now the DIY urge is simmering down a bit. Don't worry, it's not gone for good! I made this headband really quickly before running out to dance, I think it looks mad cute! Totally Minnie Mouse, I love it.
Although the project bug is slowly crawling away, I've been thinking of putting some stuff up on Etsy. I figured since I need to save some money, and I'm always making things anyways, maybe some people would want to buy some of the junk I make.









So what do you think? Would you think starting an Etsy store would be worthwhile? Pick on this poll! If you would consider buying anything that I've made in the past, let me know what it would be by leaving a comment! Thanks for the feedback <3
Would you consider buying any projects you've seen on this blog?
Yeah, I'd buy for sure!
Probably. It would depend on how much it would cost me.
Probably not, because I can just make it myself!
Probably not, I don't like anything enough to buy.
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers