Saturday, February 21, 2009

If you lose me then you know, your just a bit too slow

I've scored so many secondhand things lately, thought I'd show them off. Here are some of them, in the form of a dress-up photoshoot....

Nothing new here, just testing out my spike leggings. God, I love them. I met a group of 12 year old girls at Tim Hortens last week who totally dug them. Nice.



These are amazing pants, found them a few weeks ago. It came in a set with a matching bomber-type jacket. I'll probably re-work the jacket, but I'm so happy with these pants I don't care if I'll ever wear the other half.


Yes, I feel completly guilty about buying these blatent Chloe rip-offs from Payless. They're way to comortable though, and I'm beginning to wear them with everything...

This is the sweetest find in a long time. A huge, sailor, pleated top thingy. So freaking amazing. I feel like Sailor Moon, or Sailor Mercury rather (she was my fav).


Wednesday Adams born-again, this time a bit more fun. I wore this the other day to go bridemaid dress shopping (ew). I think you can see which side of the "treggings debate" I take...


A bit of self-indulgence here. If I've got one thing to say, it's LOVE YOURSELF. Consider this your weekend challenge: take 10 minutes to stop and think of all the things your good at. Trust me, you will be surprised to find how amazing you are and how much you have to give. Remember to always see the positive, love every moment of your life, and make everything FUN! Everything can have a positive side, sometimes you just gotta dig a little!

If that didn't inspire you, this wonderful peach dress will. Another sweet find, only 8 dollars Canadian! It's so lovely, and the little cape reminds me of what Sandy from Grease wore to the school dance. You know what I'm talking about. I know you've watched Grease 100 times learning the dance moves and singing along. C'mon, just admit it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers