Monday, January 31, 2011

Total eclipse of the heart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the outift I wore today, nothing too special... actually really sloppy if I think about it: extremely worn-in jeans, a sweatshirt, and my EXTRA AMAZING PLATFORMS which have no arch to them so it's just like wearing flats. I took these with my new tripod, which, after only taking a few photos with, I've fallen in love with and now don't know how I lived without it. I have two other tripods but they're both broken in some way, so fingers crossed this one stays intact!
My Reading Week (aka Spring Break, aka ENGLAND & SWEDEN FEST!) plans are starting to take shape. I've booked my flight to Sweden, booked my hostel, but most importantly I've applied for my London Fashion Week pass! I left just before LFW last fall, so I'm really happy I'll be around to go this time. I've pretty much only been able to reserve one day for FW festivities, as I'm travelling with a friend and can't exactly leave him hanging around alone half the trip, haha! More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers