Sunday, January 9, 2011

Like a dungeon dragon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Coat - Zara, "vintage" Playboy t-shirt - Urban Outfitters, shorts, thrifted

After (literally) months of eBay and internet searching, dreaming about shaggy faux fur coats every night (ok, slight exagerration), I finally took the plunge and ordered one. I ended up getting this Zara coat off of eBay, and although I love the shaggy/yeti/gorilla-ness of the fur, and shape is pretty good, I'm having second thoughts. It looks great in these pictures, but I'm still deciding if I like the way it looks on me IRL. Thoughts?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
----------------
Also, I've reopened Modernity with five different items still available. I've cut down the prices on everything, so no holding back now...
BUY MY STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers