Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I've had the same jeans on for four days now

... actually it's only been two days, and they aren't actually jeans, but disco pants. I just really wanted that song to be my title...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic I wore this on Sunday to go see Harry Potter AGAIN. It's so sad, during the movie I was just thinking "I can't wait to see this again!!"... I think I just have an addiction to going to the cinema.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Now that I look at the pictures of this outfit, I'm not sure if I actually like it that much... whatevs, too late now! I do love this purple blazer though, thrifted over a month ago. It was like 4 dollars or some ridiculously cheap price at Goodwill, and then at the counter I found out it was on discount and was like $2.80. Cray cray! It's such a cool piece, I took a picture without flash to get a better idea of the colour... it's still a bit more purpley in real life, but you get the idea.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Next day I wore the disco pants again, this time with a thrifted acid wash tee and denim Uniqlo mini dress over top.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Took the dress off later and tucked in the t-shirt. Jeez now that I have a tripod set up in my room it's just way too easy to take outfit pictures, I'm doing multiple per day! I hope I don't overdo it though... I know a white wall can lose it's touch after a while... in my opinion, anyways.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic After getting a little Christmas shopping done I decided to reward my hard work (HA!) by buying myself a lipstick. This Revlon colour was nice purple-y, berry stained kind of shade. Not sure if I like it on yet... defo looked better in the tube.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In boredom, I also bought this clip-in bangs thing off ebay.... has anyone tried these things before (and have it actually look good)? I got it in the mail today and the colour doesn't match my brown perfectly, but I was thinking it might be okay if I wear it at night. If anyone has tried these before let me know any tips, then MAYBE I'll show you mine, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers