Saturday, December 12, 2009

I was lost, so lost

I don't even know why I'm posting right now, but here it goes. Kinda lame outfit today, I dressed for the library then opted to stay home... I know, kind of a hermit OKAY??! Anyways, today's outfit, but moreso yesterdays which I didn't take pictures of, totally remind me of one of my favourite movies Mannen Som Elsket Yngve. It's Norwegian, it has amazing music, and it involves a redhead, NEED I SAY MORE??



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've seen it about 4 times and I just can't get enough of it. My friend and I are so amused by the sporadic use of English words, but I think a lot of languages do this...? AND it takes place in the year of my birth, 1989, which is another amusing tidbit. Obviously involves a lot about the fall of the Berlin wall, so watch it as an excuse to study some 20th century history! It's a win-win situation, really.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my favourite scenes FYT. I think it's obvious why...



Sorry for spoiling the ending, muahaha! But really, who doesn't love some guy-on-guy action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers