Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rub that glitter and grease around

Leather leather everywhere, but not a drop to drink... wait, that's not the saying. STILL guys, I just noticed that I've aquired a crap-load of leather lately. All secondhand mind you, I've really try not to buy any new leather products since going veggie over two years ago... shoe shopping is NOT EASY, people. But, on the other hand, it prevents me from spending every penny I earn on leather boots (truth: I would).
Number one! A teeny leather backpack, thrifted last week. I'm all about mini backpacks lately, trying to squeeze every last moment out of this 90's trend. It's simple, it's cute, it was 5 dollars.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Second! Bought this white leather dress months ago at a half off Value Village sale. I think it was half off $8, so 4 bucks! I love it but don't really know how to wear it or what to do with it... to shorten, or not to shorten? Customize? Stud? Paint? Ideas would be helpful!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thirdly, (saving the best for last) this vintage Boy London jacket I just bought on eBay! Urrgh, I can't beleive how lucky I was to snag this one. It was only me and one other person bidding, but I was still in full-on panic mode as the last seconds ticked past. I got it for a decent price too!
Dedicated to Andrew of Pull Teeth... eat your heart out!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For those of you who have never heard of Boy London, it's a brand from the 80's that was really big with pop and rock stars (Boy George wore their clothes, for example). And since recently re-releasing a few t-shirt styles, they've been quite a hot commodity... anything Boy London can get quite pricey on eBay. Like I said, this was such a lucky find, and I can't wait to actually wear it IN London next week! I'm leaving on the 16th, so incase I don't post untill then I'll talk to you all from the other side of the pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers