Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Won't go without my fix tonight

It might be kind of self-evident at this point, but I've been taking a break from computers for a while and it feels pretty good.... that's why I haven't been forcing myself to post and my twitter account has been pretty dead as well. Nevertheless, I've got a few pictures to share today, and more importantly a few from my Goth Tea Party this past Saturday. I'll post those soon. The party went well, but my costume wasn't quite complete at the time, and being the perfectionist that I am I might need to just take all new pictures of myself once it is done (as I'll be wearing it to a few Halloween things I have lined up).
If you're curious as to what I've been wearing the past few weeks, these pictures pretty well represent my current outfit moodboard: lazy, dark, and simple (although I've kind of been like this for a while, hey?).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I dried this tank maxi dress on a hanger, so when I put it on the straps stretched out the tiniest bit and to my (somewhat pathetic?) delight the dress now grazed the floor on me WITH wearing heels. I'm happy, you're happy, we're all happy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic (um, what up with my face/hair in these? Whatevs, horrible pictures is what I get for taking pictures with my phone, balancing against the t.v. remote)
This jacket I thrifted before I went to England but didn't pack it on my trip because of the questionable bat wing-esque shape of the sleeves. Seeing these pictures confirms that I really do need to take the sleeves in, but other than that it's a pretty rad jacket, no? The mesh leggings are from Aritzia, and the lace booties are from Topshop.
Unfortunately that's all I've got for you today... wish I could come up with a more creative post. How about I avoid waiting 2 weeks between posts, and we'll call it even ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers