Monday, April 21, 2008

Thrift Shopping

Yesterday I went over to Value Village to put off studying, and because I haven't bought anything new in ages. I wandered around for quite a while because I was looking for some descent high-waisted denim shorts for summer, but of course, no luck. I always find the best stuff when I'm not looking for something particular. Anyways I found a few other things, I'm especially glad that I found this shiny black skirt. I've been looking for one to tuck into t-shirts.

You may notice that I've got a little jungle theme going on, just thought I'd make the shots a bit more interesting!






And finally this cute denim jumper. I knew when I saw it that it would never fit, but it was so cute so I bought it anyways. It's got the perfect length for straps and the skirt is in a tulip shape, hopefully I'll find it a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers