Sunday, April 20, 2008

"The List"

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but when I was in junior high everybody made a "top ten", basically a list of the top ten guys or girls that you would want to go out with. Oh, so scandelous! Anyways, I had never made any of those lists when I was younger (as I really didn't care much about boys) so I think that's why now I'm always making these little lists in my head at my age.
And so, I offiically announced a new addition to "The List"...
Micheal Seater!
Some of you may know this 21-year-old Canadian from Life With Derek if you happen to be 12 or just watch way too many kid's shows like me. I've never taken notice to him in the show before because he looks nothing like he does in real life. I stumbled across some pictures of him in his personal attire and now I'm completly hooked! I'm mostly attracted to how he may dress "weird" to his fans, aka the kids who watch his show on family channel, yet he seems really confident with himself and his look.

I do notice that his style isn't completly original, but any guy who collects big nerd glasses will always be admired by me!



I LOVE those jeans.




All pictures from http://www.seater-online.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers