Saturday, January 17, 2009

We got the fear

We've been reading Edgar Allan Poe's short stories this week in my American Literature class, topping of the week with "The Black Cat". I don't know why but I just can't stop thinking about it. I loved the story, there is just something about it that really clicked with me, touched on some kind of hidden fear and curiosity. Alas, the genius of Poe! Every time I hear the word "cat" or "basement" I just get chills. If you've read the story, you know why!

Daaaang. I gotta say, He's pretty cool looking. He would be so hip if he was around today.
To add to this strange connection, I'm currently house sitting/CAT sitting for my Aunt this week
... and her basement is flippin' freaky. Coincidence?
To release some creative juices from this new found obsession, I did a mini-photo shoot. A crappy web cam can actually make a picture better in this case, freakier anyways.







If this was all a bit too dark for you, here's a lolcat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers